The rapid globalization of world economies and the business world has created a tremendous need for international business leaders. The International Business Management (IBM) program addresses the global need for well-trained business professionals by offering students a complete course of study in a wide range of business disciplines with an international perspective in today’s diverse learning environment.
You will learn
- business concepts within the context of a globalized, multi-cultural business environment
- the principles of business ethics and social responsibility in decision making
- the global economy, international business systems, and the upcoming ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) impact on international business management
- knowledge of business research to be able to make business decisions in the international business context
- effective business communication skills and to apply these skills in multi-cultural environments, while developing cross-cultural relationships and networks that extend beyond the academic environment.
Graduates will have
- the skills to pursue a successful career in the business world
- the knowledge and capability to adapt in a challenging, multi-cultural business environment
- critical thinking, creative and innovative skills to make business decisions
- strong communication and human relation skills at national and international level
You will find Chiang Mai to be a safe, pleasant, interesting, and affordable place to live. Our city is one of the top holiday destinations in Asia and attracts people from all over the world.