Head of Department
Payap University – Mae Khao Campus
Room PC315, Pentecost Building
Ph: +66 (0)53-851-478 ext. 7214
Ph.D. (Accounting), University of Wollongong, Australia, 2004.
Master of Commerce Honors (Finance), University of Wollongong, Australia, 1998.
Master of Commerce (Finance), University of Wollongong, Australia, 1997.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting), Assumption University, Thailand, 1995.
|July 2019 – June 2020||Relationship of Independent Director, Ownership Concentration and the Level of Environmental Disclosure||Payap University|
|29 July 2016 – 29 July 2017||Interdisciplinary Approach in The Impact of Electronic Payment Systems for Thailand||Payap University|
|June 2012 – May 2013||The Impact of Accounting Information Systems on Effectiveness of Internal Control||University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce|
|September 2009 – October 2011||Ontology-Driven Accounting Information Systems||University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce|
|1 July 2007 – 30 June 2008||Earnings Management, Title: Earnings Quality in International Settings: Comparative Study of Japan, Thailand and the U.S.A||Accounting & Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand|
The following is a list of selected publications in the past five years.
- Kang, S. & Yammeesri, J. (2018) Semantic Web Technologies for Knowledge Management System: A Case Study of The Stock Exchange of Thailand, in Proceedings of Payap University Research Symposium 2018, 10 February 2018, Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 536-544.
- Kang, S. & Yammeesri, J. (2017) Impact of Accounting Information Systems and Internal Control, UTCC International Journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 9, No. 1, June 2017, pp. 137-149.
- Yammeesri, J. (2017) Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Performance in the Case of Thai Listed Companies in the SET 50 Index. in Proceedings of Payap Research Symposium, February, 10, 2017, Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 1099 – 1106.
- Kang, S. & Yammeesri, J. (2017) The Impact of Electronic Payment Systems in AEC Growth and Consumers’ Perspectives on Electronic Banking in Proceeding of the 11th National Conference and 2017/1 International Conference on Applied Computer Technology and Information Systems and 2017/1 National Conference on Business Administration, 25 January, 2017, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 63-68.
- Yammeesri, J. and Kang, S. (2016) Environmental Information Disclosure and Performance in Case of Firm Rewarded for Sustainability in Proceeding of the 41st National and 5th International Graduate Research Conference, 8 – 9 December 2016, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 129–139.